Product Marketing Manager
The essence of the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in our Product Team, reporting to the Head of Product. With the assistance of your team, you will be responsible for the awareness and education around the Engage and Loyalty platforms and what they can do for our clients – externally (with our customers, the market and the martech ecosystem) as well as internally (towards sales, marketing and all other departments of the company). You’ll coordinate your efforts between Marketing, Sales and Product while being part of the product team.
You will be expected to be one of our product evangelists, making sure our customers understand what makes our products unique and how it benefits their business. As part of this role, you will be tasked with crafting product messaging and positioning, and organising product launches together with the marketing team. More specifically, you will initiate and structure the go-to-market strategy for the new Qualifio Loyalty SaaS product, and build an internal use case (using it for internal needs as a first use case).
Content creation and project management are critical to your success in this role.
Responsibilities related to the martech ecosystem
Working with the Product Owner on
Market analysis: researching and sharing insights on market trends, understanding market needs and wants based on our internal knowledge and translating them into product and business insights.
Competitive intelligence: understanding the competitive landscape, creating and maintaining competitor information (battle cards, competitive responses...)
Product expertise: studying the company’s products and serving as an “evangelist” to promote adoption and usage.
Responsibilities related to existing and prospective customers
Working with the product, marketing and sales teams to
Manage the messaging and positioning: craft/develop the product narrative, positioning and value proposition (per sector and persona) and ensure that this messaging is used in key external-facing assets such as blog posts and the website, as well as other collateral our sales teams use.
Lead the product pricing strategy: collaborate with our marketing, sales and finance teams to challenge the pricing model in an iterative manner.
Support the commercial team: develop and maintain product knowledge material, including sales presentations, success stories/business cases, internal documentation, training and enablement sessions...
Launch products: create internal or external marketing plans for new feature/release launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
Create content: blogs, videos, web content, landing pages, webinars, presentations... from idea generation to content execution, including translations where applicable.
Track ROI: report on campaign KPIs, analyse the outcome of initiatives and optimise the product marketing efforts.
Develop remarketing/promotion strategies: for existing features to support the retention of customers.
Depending on your background and interests, you might also have to work with the Product Writer on UX microcopy and user onboarding experiences, as well as create product documentation and/or support the marketing content strategy to drive website traffic and the acquisition of new customers.
Responsibilities specifically related to Qualifio Loyalty
The Product Marketing Manager will be the marketing go-to person for the Qualifio Loyalty product marketing. It includes the following tasks:
Internal use case: work with the Product Owner on implementing the Loyalty platform at Qualifio to serve internal needs and get the whole Qualifio team hyped with this new product by organising internal events and “stunts”.
Website content: collaborate with the marketing team and co-CEOs to update the current website with information to promote the new Loyalty platform (including new video material).
Go-to-market: shape the go-to market strategy for the Loyalty product and work with a cross functional team to execute marketing campaigns to achieve the target metrics.
Who are you?
In order to contribute to this role, you have:
- A couple of years of experience in either product marketing, digital marketing or copywriting using digital channels.
- Strong content creation and storytelling skills to create and tell inspirational stories. Your team will work with you on this.
- English fluency is a must.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability to work cross-functionality and maintain interdepartmental relationships.
- An innovative mindset, a strong hands-on mentality and a willingness to always try new things.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- The ability to grasp and present our products’ value propositions in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems.
- An attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- You know how to set priorities and how to organise yourself.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you:
- Have worked in product marketing or growth hacking for a B2B SaaS company before.
- Know marketing automation, HubSpot CRM + Marketing, Google Analytics or even all of these.
- Are proficient in French and/or Dutch.
- Have a proven track record of successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption.
- Have experience in crafting product positioning and personas.
What we offer
We offer the possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies, serving a portfolio of very prestigious brands and clients.
If you seek a professional environment where:
- You have a unique chance to demonstrate your full talents
- Your coworkers are passionate and demanding but do always keep the fun and humor at the top of the priority list
- Autonomy and willingness to improved is highly value
- Learning and teaching is a daily routine
- We favour pragmatic, no-nonsense solutions
- Your work-life balance can evolve with you
You'll feel at home with us !